Canadian Shelbys just got cheaper

Pony Ride

Established Member
Our newly elected government plans on dropping are tax by 1% . On an MSRP of $50,000 that is $500 bucks! I`ll take it. Just wondered how much the taxes are from state to state? We were 15% and now we will be 14%

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Thats why everyone in Alberta voted PC, thye hate the darn taxes (used to live there). The PC's are supposedly cutting the GST back even further over the next few years - time will tell.

R1Lello

Established Member
07 Shelby said:
Pay's for our Medicare.......ah........er.....unless you live in Alberta!! :poke:

:fm: True but I'd rather pay (sometimes) than wait 4 hours minimum for a minor visit. Really don't know why it's always min 4 hours, hospitals never seem to be busy like the ER show??? Yes, the gov't is raping us. Funny thing is people vote because they believe in a party or what the party stands for but truth is we are in debt, giving us back a percentage will certainly come somewhere else but they don't tell us that until they win the election.........common sense really

07 Shelby

Established Member
R1Lello said:
:fm: True but I'd rather pay (sometimes) than wait 4 hours minimum for a minor visit. Really don't know why it's always min 4 hours, hospitals never seem to be busy like the ER show??? Yes, the gov't is raping us. Funny thing is people vote because they believe in a party or what the party stands for but truth is we are in debt, giving us back a percentage will certainly come somewhere else but they don't tell us that until they win the election.........common sense really

I've waited, at least my kids have waited, longer than that at a Paying Clinic in Florida last year. Don't always believe what our politicians want you to believe about Private Healthcare in the US. Life isn't always as rosey as you've been told that it is elsewhere. That being said there is always room for improvement.
:bs:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
07 Shelby said:
Pay's for our Medicare.......ah........er.....unless you live in Alberta!! :poke:

I think I'd rather keep my 14%

You can keep your Free Medicare.

My Aunt, who's about 80 and lives in Canada got a taste of the Canadian Free Health Care System.

About 5 years ago she fell down and broke her hip.

During the operation she had a stroke.

While recuperating she got out of bed to go to the bathroom (No body around to help her.) and fell down and broke her other hip.

During the second operation she had another stroke.

Now she has the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

My father use to go visit here every day with her husband and sometimes they would get there and she have a bed pan that hasn't been emptied in over 4 hours.

They would leave her laying in bed all day, feed her garbage no nutrition food and never even lift a finger to rehabilitate her.

My father took it upon himself to get her out of bed and attempt to walk again, and after about 6 months of this they were finally able to take her home.

If you end up in the Free Health Care System in Canada you better fight like hell to get out, or have someone on your side who will help you fight, because as far as they are concerned you've come to your final resting place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread