cancun

WILDF6

Established Member
looking at going to spring break next year down in cancun and was wondering where you guys suggest is one of the better places to stay, being an Aussie i have no idea and i know theres enough young guys here to point me in the right direction...

Last edited:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
C'mon guys we were young too once. Back then I did go to Cancun quite a bit and had a hell of a time every year. I just wouldn't do it now, LOL. Make sure you stay at the Oasis Cancun. It is the biggest and craziest hotel for spring breakers. The pool is a 1/4 mile long!

chimpin

Established Member
I'd recommend staying at the Omni or Oasis. I stayed at both and their beaches are clean and the water is deep enough to swim in.
If you stay south of the mall then your beaches will be a major disappointment. Also the quality of the hotels are much different. People don't hang out as much there which is a negative when you want to relax or socialize during the day.

WILDF6

Established Member
Thanks fellas, both look like massive resorts and should have plenty of talent :banana:, im guessing these are 2 of the better ones out.

WILDF6

Established Member
And how many people dissapear or end up face down during spring break each year down there

Users who are viewing this thread