Candy Chrome Red GTX1 #005

GodStang

Established Member
Very Very nice car. That thing is still near stock. you need to do some real mods on it.

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
is there any kind of cover or something for this car? just wondering what happens when you get caught out in the unavoidable rainstorm. this is one of the most beautiful cars i have ever seen. thanks for sharing it with us!:beer:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Build quality looks nice...... BUT its definitely not my cup of tea.

For my taste the color just doesn't fit the body or essence of what a GT is... a street brawler....... the mods you did more befits a Lambo, high end luxo exotic car.

Nice car none the less

jtkz13

Established Member
ZeroFear said:
You just spent the average Americans life earnings in a day. I hope I too can one day do such a thing :D. awesome car man!

No way, the average income is like $40k/yr.

Anyways, awesome car. :bowdown:

Blades

Established Member
MK2 said:
Sorry I did not answer some questions on the last post:

You can find out info about the production of this car at www.gtx1.com be sure ot see the video on the fornt page to see how it runs and sounds.

I am an entrepeneur that did not go to college and my business was in manufacturing.

I do not live in Naples :) LOL! wrong house..

here are some more cool pics..enjoy!

I am around the Highland Beach/Boca area.. Couple crazy GTs around here. Would make for a great meetup.. One question. Why change the brakes?? I'm pretty sure the stockers are 6 piston...

GoonMX

Established Member
i know you somewhat answered in an above post, but what is it exactly that you do? that is one of most beautiful cars i have ever seen:eek:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I saw your car at the XM Speedjam in Homestead last month, my little ol Teal Cobra was on display as well. Thank god you had it roped off!

In Borat voice "Very nice!"

Blades

Established Member
Aside from fiction; I've never heard of an extremely wealthy, living, drug dealer in the US.. Well, one that can clean enough money to justify that lifestyle. I'm sure they are out there with the amount of coke babies here in FL; you just don't know they are.. And if they want to stay in business.. they want to keep it that way. Narrowing it down even more, never heard of one that keeps a car that clean. :D Come on guys. Don't be naive and call him a drug dealer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread