Cannot decide on a set of wheels

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Alright svtperformance ive been toying around with the idea of getting another set of wheels for a while. The time has come to either buy a staggered set of 18 chrome fr500's or a staggered set of knock off 18 true forge victories w/ bolts. I have a 98 bab cobra thats lowered on h&r supersports. Not sure which finish would look best for either wheel. Let me know what you think.
DSC_6998.jpg

m5lp_1207_001_1998_cobra_higher_power_.jpg

redrocket16

Established Member
Can't go wrong either way IMO. I think I would go victory's if you have the extra cash for the cost of them.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Where are you finding a set of knock-off Victories? The FR500's are no comparison for them if you can find a set somewhere.

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Where are you finding a set of knock-off Victories? The FR500's are no comparison for them if you can find a set somewhere.

Latemodel restoration has a new set of sve series 2 wheels out and they look very similar to the true forge wheels. I called them yesterday and I was told they don't have them on the website yet but they did give me a part number. Here's a link to the video I saw them in if that helps.
http://youtu.be/M3IxZJju3tA

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Latemodel restoration has a new set of sve series 2 wheels out and they look very similar to the true forge wheels. I called them yesterday and I was told they don't have them on the website yet but they did give me a part number. Here's a link to the video I saw them in if that helps.
http://youtu.be/M3IxZJju3tA

Wow I love those! Wonder what color options they will have

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
They do look quite similar. Did they share with you what the cost for a set is?

I only asked about the wheels with tires since I need tires badly but they said 1899.99 for a stagger chrome 18 set with nittos (part # wtk-56481650). Anthracite 1869.99 (part # wtk-56481653).

Last edited:

blubyu90

Established Member
I would get the TF reps in anthracite. For right now they would be less common and would be a little different!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Whoa those sve wheels are sick! But I like those victories. For the love of sn95s don't get FR500s.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member

98Vobra

Established Member
whatever you do, don't order fr500s. They are so played out its not even funny. I think they would look good on your car in all gloss black, but the chrome would not look good. the others you posted in anthracite is the way to go.

Steve

mystickb1996

Established Member
nice man, i saw those today in an email from LMR the gun metal one look amazing!! def look like tf victory's

Users who are viewing this thread