Canon Rebel XT w/Extras practically brand new - $400

Enorbit3

Established Member
listing this for a friend of mine...a couple of u guys have met him at my pad, his name is aaron.

I'm selling a perfect condition, barely used, black Canon Rebel XT 8MP with a Tamron 28-80 mm zoom lens, 1GB card, battery+charger, neck strap and camera case. UNDER 1500 SHOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN WITH THIS CAMERA.

The camera comes with the original box, cables and manuals while the lens comes with both caps and hood.

$400

aaronscamera1.gif

aaronscamera2.gif

aaronscamera3.gif

aaronscamera4.gif

Enorbit3

Established Member
yes i am in socal..studio city/north hollywood area...i can meet halfway if u r serious about the camera...

Ace5Oh

Established Member
This is a good starting camara right? I was gonna go pick up a Canon 40d at best buy like 2 weeks ago. And Im kind of clueless about camaras lol.

Enorbit3

Established Member
yes this is a good entry level camera...doesnt have as many features as the rebel xti, but it also doesnt cost as much as the rebel xti....

takes great pics, and is in perfect condition...if you are new to photography and want a digital slr, this is the one for you...

MikeW

Established Member
This is a good starting camara right? I was gonna go pick up a Canon 40d at best buy like 2 weeks ago. And Im kind of clueless about camaras lol.

Get this one now and invest in good glass. ... then down the road get the 40D when the prices are down or the new 5D or whatever comes next. (I have a 40D BTW).

Ace5Oh

Established Member
The price isn't that bad. I'll send the seller a pm later. I'm at work right now. I'm intrested.

Users who are viewing this thread