Can't Export from Predator, Help!

Grey03

Established Member
Hey
I am trying to export my orginial tune so I can email Amazon for a custom tune but each time I try to set up the program from Diablo I get a "Com set" failed error and it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I have changed the baud rate to make sure they are all the same and checked the com port on my computer.

Thanks

lifter213

Established Member
I was having similar problems with my Predator talking to my laptop when i was trying to transfer my tune. I kept changing the baud rates and the com ports matched. I ended up changing my com port to a different one all together and it worked then. So say if your using com port 5 now. Try changing it to com port 2 for both programs and see if that works. :shrug:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
lifter213 said:
I was having similar problems with my Predator talking to my laptop when i was trying to transfer my tune. I kept changing the baud rates and the com ports matched. I ended up changing my com port to a different one all together and it worked then. So say if your using com port 5 now. Try changing it to com port 2 for both programs and see if that works. :shrug:

good troubleshooting technique! :thumbsup:

projekZERO

Werd
Established Member
yes u set up on the wrong com port, just go to options then port settings and keep changin the port untill u find the one that works. all predator files are 256k and should load about 260,000 bytes into your predator. if the status bar does not go all the way across do not laod that tune inot your car it is not complete and you will have problems.

ask me how i know!

Users who are viewing this thread