Can't figure it out, round three...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Falls on face...

I've posted this twice in the past, with fixes. But hey, let's try it one more time, perhaps we can collectively figure this out, and fix my truck.

On the shifts, especially the 1-2 it falls on its face hard, like it was a stick and I shifted hard, but didn't put my foot on the throttle for a second after I shifted.

This has really been bothering me for almost 2 years now. I can't find anything wrong, and defiantly don't have the money to drop it off to a shop and say, "find it fix it."

Please SVT'ers, let's figure this out. I'm lost on this, and it is just embarrassing.

DolSVT00

Established Member
Falls on face...

I've posted this twice in the past, with fixes. But hey, let's try it one more time, perhaps we can collectively figure this out, and fix my truck.

On the shifts, especially the 1-2 it falls on its face hard, like it was a stick and I shifted hard, but didn't put my foot on the throttle for a second after I shifted.

This has really been bothering me for almost 2 years now. I can't find anything wrong, and defiantly don't have the money to drop it off to a shop and say, "find it fix it."

Please SVT'ers, let's figure this out. I'm lost on this, and it is just embarrassing.

Had the same problem, its fuel cut of its in the tune I even have a video of it somewere around here.... Test it, lower your shift point to 4,500 and try it……….. I had mine fixed with a new tune.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
That's what it feels like, like no fuel for a second. I'll talk to Rick see if he can check my tune. I've tryed lowering my shift point, but that only makes it a little less noticable, but it does it on the 1-2 and the 2-3 shift WOT.

ecoastkid

Established Member
Could the torque modulation setting be way to high?...like a decimal point is in the wrong place or something? (I dont know what that stuff looks like in the tune myself. maybe someone who knows can chime in)

Users who are viewing this thread