cant find it?

SHOWTIMESOLON

FMSTUNTERS.COM
Established Member
anyone have a link to that lightning that has a gt500 motor swap, if i remember right i thing it was a silver L?

thanks in advance

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Well one of the Silver trucks it was done on was mine but I just searched and could'nt fine a damn thing. I know I put pictures on here but they are no where to be found.

FordFanStan

Established Member
The thread I started was called something like "Worlds first GT500-L by DMP" or something similar. And fuzzie had his thread up to, but he can't find it.

Maybe its happening to more than just me, but lately alot of my posts and threads are mysteriously being deleted, old and new, but I think I know why and I'm betting its only me!

But yes DMP, PSI, JDM, and JLP have all completed s/c 4v swaps in trucks now, along with several L members themselves, so the information is out there, but I don't know how likely you can just call a shop and ask them exactly what they did to complete the swaps because you want to do it yourself and you'll receive answers???

If you have any questions though, I'm sure either I or fuzzie can try to help you out. FFS

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I don't think the threads are being altered. I think the search function is Fubar'd like never before. The search function hasn't worked for crap lately.

Stan, I went into your profile and looked at your "Threads Started by FordFanStan" and it was right there on the first page.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...7977-dmp-introduces-worlds-first-gt500-l.html

Completely off topic. Stan, How did your wheel project turn out??? I debating doing the exact same thing myself next winter. I just need to measure my 4 link once it's installed.

Users who are viewing this thread