Cant i go HOME!!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn....5 more hours to go. Cant i freaking go home already?

Who else is stuck @ Work?

So Freaking Boring today :bash:

I could be home playing GT3 or applying further Wax on my car. Or Even Posting 200 times today....but NO i have to be stuck @ Work today.

ssssnake

Established Member
Guess I'll just surf the net for about 2 1/2 more hours. Nuthin to do and I can do that at home :)

nj7703

Established Member
Stuck at work with a 102 degree fever, i got bronchitus and an ear infection. 30 more min :-D I think you should get soem co workers together and race down the aisles on your chairs. :)

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Stuck at work with a 102 degree fever, i got bronchitus and an ear infection. 30 more min :-D I think you should get soem co workers together and race down the aisles on your chairs. :)

Dammit Michael - I hope they don't have you dealing with the patients! Hope you get to feeling better - sucks to be sick at Christmas.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Dammit Michael - I hope they don't have you dealing with the patients! Hope you get to feeling better - sucks to be sick at Christmas.

No patients, but i m hugging my co workers, sharing the wealth :-D

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Still have3.5 hours to go, all the brass has gone home and I'mm stck here listening to cooling fans on the various servers switches, etc trying to stay awake.

I still need to get one more gift and I am not looking forward to it :(

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Damn are your guys pmsing or what? No offense Mary. Yeah I got like 40 thousand things to do after work. I leave in a 1/2 hour. Jealous?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn....i rather work then be sick....but be sick & work at the same time :??: :nonono: Screw that.

Yeah i'm an idiot :lol:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member

I could be home playing GT3 or applying further Wax on my car. Or Even Posting 200 times today....but NO i have to be stuck @ Work today.

Man don't even get me started, I have done like.........30 mins of work today if that. And I still have to work tommorrow too so I am going to be on SVTP all damn day once again!

**** it, I am thinking about calling out tommorrow, this shit is boring and makes no sense just to sit here and "pretend" like I am doing work.
Wanna go home, play Socom 2 :p

GoatDaddy

maybe the racist jackass will call again and make things interesting....

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Damn are your guys pmsing or what? No offense Mary. Yeah I got like 40 thousand things to do after work. I leave in a 1/2 hour. Jealous?

HAHA

1. Don't suffer from that illness
2. Nothing to do after work
3. 2 hours til I get to go home

Not jealous - just bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored - did I say bored?

DAMN, I'M BORED! :bored:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I am at work to bro. IT SUCKS SO BAD. I feel like shit and ate too much at our lunch they had catered in. Hell our phone has only rang like 5 times today. 2 more hours!!! Yea Dave give me that fella's work addy so I can drive up there and kick his ass!! Or just a phone number so I can call he razzle his nerves and threaten to kick his racist ass! To top it all off, I haven't been surfing looking for new parts!!! GEEZ I feel like shit!! :(

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
I am at work to bro. IT SUCKS SO BAD. I feel like shit and ate too much at our lunch they had catered in. Hell our phone has only rang like 5 times today. 2 more hours!!! Yea Dave give me that fella's work addy so I can drive up there and kick his ass!! Or just a phone number so I can call he razzle his nerves and threaten to kick his racist ass! To top it all off, I haven't been surfing looking for new parts!!! GEEZ I feel like shit!! :(

LMAO nah thats o.k. Jarrod. :D

Damn 3 1/2 hours to go & im free.....set my people free for the day :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread