Cant sleep

98obra

Established Member
Ya well i just kicked my roomate out of the house. I was sleeping in bed when he came back with like 25 people from UNT(north texas). So i was like "thats cool just keep it down" He said cool. As im walking back to my room to go to sleep i see all these people in the bathroom. So i went to check it out. There was like 4 people that i did not no in there doing lines. Hey im cool with beer. But that shit no way not in my house!! So I went and asked my roomate if he new what the hell was going on in the bathroom. He said "ya its cool i got it" F**K that i told him get the hell out of my house. So what do you guys think should i kick his as to the curb or give him a break?:shrug:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
A friend of mine got into some crap like that. We went up to Indy one day(about an hour from home) and he whips out his stash and starts getting loaded. I left him and headed home. Not in my car you don't!! If we would have been stopped for anything and the police found that crap in my vehicle, its my a$$, not his! screw that!!

98obra

Established Member
Originally posted by IEatGt's
A friend of mine got into some crap like that. We went up to Indy one day(about an hour from home) and he whips out his stash and starts getting loaded. I left him and headed home. Not in my car you don't!! If we would have been stopped for anything and the police found that crap in my vehicle, its my a$$, not his! screw that!!
Good point I would have been the one to get screwed not his ass. Ya his ass is gone.:burn:

ssssnake

Established Member
Dump him, Brennon. I let a friend of my son live with us for a while one time. After he left, I found a box of spray cans and stuff. The little SOB was huffing in my house! Now, wouldn't have that been nice if he had dropped dead while he was staying with us? I told my son "never again." Somebody that stupid is risking their life and setting you up to take a fall. Don't feel bad about what you did.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I dont even let anyone smoke in the house. If I so much as caught someone smoking in my house, if they didnt immediately apologize and put it out, their ass would be on the sidewalk hurtin.

:bash:

MY house My rules. Follow them or get the F&*k OUT!

Sorry for the short rant

GOOD JOB :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread