Can't think of a clever title.

Seleckt

Established Member
Figure I should introduce myself after I've shit up the forums a bit already. You may know me from my tale of triumph against a 2013 M5 in the road kill section, or my shitposting about coyote vs termi. All within 5 posts.

But for real, My name is Christian. 18 years old, software developer. Compared to someone with any decent job, it pays a little bit above average. For my age, it's a god send of a job. Enough to allow me to buy some nice toys anyway, and that's all I really want to begin with.

I drive a '91 foxbody 5.0. Completely stock aside from quality of life mods, radiator, water pump, struts, etc. Getting a 2013 5.0 or Terminator very soon... As soon as I decide which I want more.

Regulars520

Established Member
Figure I should introduce myself after I've shit up the forums a bit already. You may know me from my tale of triumph against a 2013 M5 in the road kill section, or my shitposting about coyote vs termi. All within 5 posts.

But for real, My name is Christian. 18 years old, software developer. Compared to someone with any decent job, it pays a little bit above average. For my age, it's a god send of a job. Enough to allow me to buy some nice toys anyway, and that's all I really want to begin with.

I drive a '91 foxbody 5.0. Completely stock aside from quality of life mods, radiator, water pump, struts, etc. Getting a 2013 5.0 or Terminator very soon... As soon as I decide which I want more.

What software developer company do you work for and what do you do for them exactly at age 18?

Last edited:

Seleckt

Established Member
What software developer company do you work for and what do you do for them exactly at age 18?

Mushroom Analytics. I started as a part time intern at 16, and over the last two years have been gaining experience with them. As of now, I am essentially a glorified proof reader. Going through the code to spot any errors before it's pushed out to the final product. It's the lowest possible position in the company, and compared to the engineers, the pay is almost nothing, and I am hourly as opposed to on a salary or commission. But, on average I make much more than I would delivering pizzas or something.

Regulars520

Established Member
Mushroom Analytics. I started as a part time intern at 16, and over the last two years have been gaining experience with them. As of now, I am essentially a glorified proof reader. Going through the code to spot any errors before it's pushed out to the final product. It's the lowest possible position in the company, and compared to the engineers, the pay is almost nothing, and I am hourly as opposed to on a salary or commission. But, on average I make much more than I would delivering pizzas or something.

Where are they located? Kind of odd a software developing company doesnt have a website or anything that pops up when their name is googled?

Regulars520

Established Member
Even this whole thread changed

Started out he was a software developer with better than average pay at age 18 with no degree or tech school certificate (assuming due to age)
Then says he is a proof reader for final product on network framework software.
Google company name and cannot find even a reference to said company. Odd that a software developer doesnt even have a website and there is zero mention of it anywhere on the web.

Not saying any of this means anything but this is just a huge coincidence with svtshadow disappearing same time this guy joins and its hard to add up everything we are being fed here. A little proof would verify said company is real, location is real? Maybe park your car infront of your work where the sign is saying Mushroom Analytic s and snap a photo. Not to hard to do, I imagine you drive to work everyday.

Woody6799

Established Member
Can't even get the name of his own employer right...

http://www.mushroomnetworks.com/

Mushroom Networks Inc.
Corporate Headquarters
5703 Oberlin Dr Ste 208
San Diego, CA 92121

at least he got the San Diego part... I believe it was the poet Will Farrell that reminded us all that San Diego translated to "a whale's vagina" further coincidence??

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I checked a year's worth of job announcements at San Diego State University and only found a reference to Mushroom Network, Inc.

Question for Seleckt. You apparently are a software code inspector.
How many lines of code are you allowed to review per hour?

Users who are viewing this thread