Can't wait r&r leave

Boobinspector

Established Member
So as the title says I am stoked. I get to come home soon for a couple weeks and see my kids and my beautiful wife. To bad it will be during the winter, but from what have been seeing winter in Maryland has been pretty mild.

And yes the cobra will get some mods done to it with all the free time I will have on my hands. The list goes as such:
-4lb lower pulley
-3.2 alt pulley
-finally doing the PPRV delete
-60lb injectors
-repainting the caliper silver
-possibly doing the head cooling mod:banana:
Then off to Hermann's to be retuned. Man I can't wait for this break away from 1st Cav division. I wish it was during May but oh well.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'm sure it'll be a good feeling to see your family. When are you coming back for good? Will you still be living in MD when your deployment is up?

I thought you had a lower pulley already?

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
So as the title says I am stoked. I get to come home soon for a couple weeks and see my kids and my beautiful wife. To bad it will be during the winter, but from what have been seeing winter in Maryland has been pretty mild.

And yes the cobra will get some mods done to it with all the free time I will have on my hands. The list goes as such:
-4lb lower pulley
-3.2 alt pulley
-finally doing the PPRV delete
-60lb injectors
-repainting the caliper silver
-possibly doing the head cooling mod:banana:
Then off to Hermann's to be retuned. Man I can't wait for this break away from 1st Cav division. I wish it was during May but oh well.

Enjoy your time with your family and Cobra. Stay safe and thanks for your service.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Thanks for your service boss it is really appreciated.

Now onto the car, I looked at the list twice and didn't see where you listed "driver mod".

Let me know if you need help with that.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread