Capitol raceway question

roush85

Established Member
Im goin to the shootout this saturday and I have never been to the track before so i wanted to go to capitol this week and try it out.

My question is are they open for any one to run durring the week becuase on there website all i can find is that its open this weekend starting friday for the test and tune. Do they not have open track during the weekdays??

Thanks

John

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
No weekdays unless it is a private track rental.

Friday is ok for some testing, but you really have to get there at about 4:30 in order to get a few passes in.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
what shootout?
Jeremy, he's referring to the EFA/MACA Shootout this Saturday at MIR. One of the best events of year IMO.......

And John, the Shootout on Saturday is the PERFECT situation to hit the track for your first time. You don't want to go to a regular Test & Tune where you'll have to probably wait in long lines and will be by yourself. At the shootout, there will be tons of Cobras and MACA folks that can help with every detail and you'll have great support. The MACA track events are a great situation for beginers and experienced folks alike. Great environment for learning and improving.

Users who are viewing this thread