Capitol still having TnT on Sunday....

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I called Capitol today and found out they are no longer running TnT on Friday nights this year but they are running Sunday from 12-5. I'm planning on going, if anyone is interested let me know.

TRBO VNM

wow, really. I think it is suppose to flurry or something tomorrow. I think it is just getting too cold and even during the day it will suck. plus I think most of the big racers are done for the yr so they won't be there to heat up the track. anyway, if it turns out to be a warmer day I may consider it. need to check weather.com

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Yeah, I'm going to play it by ear, if its real cold out I'm not going to waste my time.

apache

Established Member
Kenny,
How has the TB/Plenum been treating you? I still plan to pick them up if you haven't had any problems.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
apache said:
Kenny,
How has the TB/Plenum been treating you? I still plan to pick them up if you haven't had any problems.

Kenny,

The car has never felt better, its been a pure joy to drive ever since the new ported blower/tb/pl went on, it idles perfectly and no stalling issues at all, I think you'll be very pleased when you get yours... :beer:

Ken

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
wow, really. I think it is suppose to flurry or something tomorrow. I think it is just getting too cold and even during the day it will suck. plus I think most of the big racers are done for the yr so they won't be there to heat up the track. anyway, if it turns out to be a warmer day I may consider it. need to check weather.com

Agreed - I'm done for the year...

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Track was hooking today, ran my best 60' time ever.....1.692....Also ran my best ET....11.763 w/ a 1.718 60' @ 120.14 mph..good way to end the season :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome driving Ken!!!!! Can you send some of that kharma to me?????? You've come a long ways since the ModFords drag day........

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Track was hooking today, ran my best 60' time ever.....1.692....Also ran my best ET....11.763 w/ a 1.718 60' @ 120.14 mph..good way to end the season :beer:

Wow - congrats! You've gotta be happy with those times & wait till you get it tuned! Even lower ET's coming next year...

TRBO VNM

very nice Ken. I thought about going when I woke up, but had to finish the tune up on the wifes car and get some other stuff done. very nice day for racing indeed.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks guys, considering the ModFords drag day back in June was the first time I had ever been down the 1/4 mile I'm pretty happy with my improvements and the fact that I didnt break anything this year. Cant wait to see what 2005 will bring us all... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread