Car Clubs.....

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Anyone here a member of a Cobra club or car club in general. If so, are you happy with it?? Do you feel you get your money out of it?? If you're interested, look up www.svtcobraclub.com . They're a great group of owners, nation wide, and the yearly fees won't break your check book(only $15/year). Check 'em out. :-D

DeVus1

Established Member
Car clubs can be good, if there is one in your area. I wouldnt join a club where I couldnt meet everyone, kinda takes away the point of the club.

blackfang

Established Member
I am happy with my Mustang Club. We don't charge dues or anything, and our website is pretty reliable. As for the members, it's a great time when we all are hanging out. There were like 9 of us that went bowling last night.

pohnpei

Established Member
Shit, I need to get into one, I don't know shit about cars in general and knowing people that do may actually help, I hate books, I need hands on learning where they can help me do simple shit(brakes, etc..) and learn from that...

***goes looking for clubs in KC***

steve

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Don't belong to the only local car club. It's a genaric club allowing all makes. A group of mustangs always turns up at the cruise-ins and we have been talking about starting our own club. Ya never know, maybe in the spring.

Users who are viewing this thread