Car Cover Question

Prjctlxenvy

Established Member
ok so as you all know I have a Garage that is not able to store a car in, (shut up Bax) Nor would I want to the cobra in there to get all scratched up by accident.... since it would be tight,

anyone who has to store their car outside, what Car cover do you use that is best against all weather including snow... I have accepted the fact that they range from 18 dollars to 700 and at this point money is not the issue I just finally have a nice car and want to keep it that way,

all opinions accepted, I would like to get a cover on it sometime soon since its cold as hell out lately, and people are already talking about snow I would like to avoid the rush once it comes

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
It's really like a catch 22 with those car covers if you keep them outside.

I used to store my 02 SS outside during the winter and I had a pretty decent cover on it. When I would go to start it though, I would see a ton of dust under the cover (I put it away clean) and then in the spring I would see tons of scratches from where the cover was rubbing the dust in the paint. I almost feel like you're better off not having a cover on it so that doesn't happen.

IDK though... That's just my experience with storing cars outside. I would possibly look into a carport if that's at all possible for u.

Users who are viewing this thread