Car cutting out badly! Need suggestions

Fender34

Established Member
Coming home from my friends house last night I decided to get on it and in 2nd and 3rd gear at 4K my car cut out a bucked really bad! Mods to it are 2.76 upper, RAI, catted x-pipe, and custom dyno tune. Also I did the PPRV delete about 2 months ago. Could one of the hoses come loss at all? I'm going to change my plugs and today and go from there. Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Fender34

Established Member
I am hoping that isn't it bc dropping the tank is getting really old now. Any others want to chime in?

Ironhand

Banned
I'd guess the PPRV as well. That bad of a buck is either a fuel problem or a motor problem so let's hope it is the fuel.

The only real way to get rid of that problem is to switch to a billet hat. No worries about having the line come off or kink.

Fender34

Established Member
Just dropped the tank and one of my hoses came off the pumps. Put it back on and tighten everything back up. I pray it doesn't come off again. Is there anyway to make a billet hat work with the stock pumps? With my basic mods I think GT pumps would be a waste of money because I won't ever probably go whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread