Car go bye bye today!

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Well, I'm about to do something I never thought I would do in a million years... sell my car. Well, trade it at least. For the past 3 years I loved every minute of my car, but recently she's become a pain. I decided that it's time I move away from a car and get a truck, which is better suited for what I like to do (Go to the deer lease and the ranch).

So, if everything goes right, I'll be the owner of a PowerStroke diesel, my dream truck.

It's going to be weird not having my car, and I'm sure I'm going to miss the hell out of it. Hopefully the sound of the turbo will help that pain.

I'm sure all of you have gone through this, I just thought I'd share.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
sold my cobra, still regret it a bit. now i'm thinking of selling the L in favor of an 07 600rr. i don't think i'll regret that at all. i just sat on it in the showroom and fell in love immediately. can't wait to get it and learn how to ride it. from what i've heard, there's nothing like owning a bike. in your case, you should love the new powerstroke. diesels are no joke when it comes to performance bro. you can make these trucks haul some balls if you want to. i'm sure you'll have just as much fun modding it as you do the gt. have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread