car got vandalize!

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
Well this morning i came out to see my car fu(ked up, Some one keyed the whole car looks like it was backed into the front... Threw a bottle on the roof :mj: I'm hoping my insurence will paint the whole car being it's ALL messed up? The paint was already flakin every where. I have full covrage with state farm. car could use a pant job anyway..

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That sucks bro...
If your car's paint was already bad, then you're going to have a hard time getting money from insurance.
You'll get it after some time, but it's gonna take a bit.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Why do people feel the need to mess with some ones stuff?

I hate this crap.
Bring back corpral (SP) punishment.
Cane the bastards for stuff like this.

Like that kid years ago overseas, Whip their ass.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
Why do people feel the need to mess with some ones stuff?

I hate this crap.
Bring back corpral (SP) punishment.
Cane the bastards for stuff like this.

Like that kid years ago overseas, Whip their ass.

Sounds like a good idea:kaboom:

bobbys97r

Established Member
a month after I got my car some cack ass busted my windshield out and keyed my whole car the insurance painted the whole car except the roof,spoiler, and the front bumper I about ****ing fliped about this but they said it would be improvements and that that wasnt allowed I said so its ok for my paint to be two differnt ****ing colors then damn **** ass insurance

My94GT

Established Member
good luck getting it all re painted. if yours is flaking anf faded youll be hard pressed to find an adjuster that will do it. but if you do hats off to you. sorry to hear about what happened though

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
bobbys97r said:
a month after I got my car some cack ass busted my windshield out and keyed my whole car the insurance painted the whole car except the roof,spoiler, and the front bumper I about ****ing fliped about this but they said it would be improvements and that that wasnt allowed I said so its ok for my paint to be two differnt ****ing colors then damn **** ass insurance

From the insurance side of the matter, I really don't know what is so hard to understand about this. How can you expect the whole car to be repainted if only a few panels are damaged that are being covered by your insurance policy??? Quit being cheap, and front the money to maintain your paint and you won't have that problem. If that means you paying to repaint, then so be it. What would you be doing if there were no claim anyway???

It's just like the roof on your house. If a few shingles are damaged, why on God's green earth would you expect a whole new roof??? Everone just wants something for nothing, I guess.

My recommendation to the original poster is to not take this issue up with the adjuster, take it up with the body shop. It's not even worth your breath to argue with the adjuster. The body shop is already going to be painting, they won't charge much more if anything to include a few more panels. This happened to me once where all but one quarter panel and the roof was being repainted. The shop only charged me $50 to do the roof and quarter.

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
Kinda have an idea who did this.. Not to sure tho? They keyed all around the car doors,trunk,panles,front bumper has to circles and black scuff marks, looks like a dual tip exhaust hit it.. And the roof is scratch and a small dent form what i think a bottle hit it. Being broking glass all around the ground. (my windows are not busted out). This is BS why can't people just leave other peoples shit alone? I work my ass off for this car :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread