Car got vandalized.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
YUP, they keyed "**** ford" in the hood, ripped the svt emblem off the back, my cobra emblem outa the grille and stole both cobras off the front fenders. Needless to say im pissed :fm: just ranting.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
hah, the only thing funny about that is the fact that they satole all your emblems. Makes ya think what they want them for. Anyway, that's screwed up. I'm sure you probably won't find the culprits but good luck man. Sorry to hear your bad news.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
didn't you beat on that chevy a while ago??? I'd go hunting jealous chevy faggots.

Sorry about that. I would go fu<king spazz on someone.. Did you have an alarm on the car?

Risilrac

Established Member
Unbelievable! I get so fired about that crap! As some of you know some punk put a cigarette butt on the roof of my car a few weeks ago which burned my top. Not nearly as bad as your situation but I definitely know how you feel. Don't worry though, what goes around comes around...they'll get there's someday.:mj:

ssssnake

Established Member
That really, really sucks Steve. I just don't understand assholes that have to destroy other people's stuff. Rant all you want. We definitely understand. :(

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I'd be willing to bet it was some jealous kids, I don't have any enemies and I just got the car limo tinted and got my nav system in on sunday :( No alarm, but that is about to change. I'll post pics tonight, I don't think it is too horrible other then the hood.

Darcsun

Established Member
Yea, my car went in to the paint shoppe yesterday for the vandalizism. Close to 3k worth of damage... we even caught the kids who did it. Police did nothing about it.

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
3K in damage and they werent charged with anything? FU*K THAT, time to talk with the parents and if they didnt own- up time for something else............

Risilrac

Established Member
:xpl: 3K in damages!!!??? Ford wanted $2700 for a new convertible top for me...almost laughed in their face. As long as it's not leaking I'm just gonna leave it.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Darcsun
Yea, my car went in to the paint shoppe yesterday for the vandalizism. Close to 3k worth of damage... we even caught the kids who did it. Police did nothing about it.

You should be able to go after the parents.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
I FEEL YOUR PAIN! about 2 months ago while parked in a downtown indy garage some punks decided to rip the side scoops off of my cobra. i couldn't believe what i was seeing as i walked up to the car. and they just ripped them off breaking the tabs, so they couldn't be used again even though they must have taken them since they weren't anywhere around my car. after buying some new ones from ebay i figured it was better than someone taking a key to it. i'd give $1000.00 cash money to re-live that night and be able to walk up on the fu*k heads doing that. nothing worse than a thief or someone vandalizing your hard earned possessions. i gotta quit typing. i'm getting mad all over again.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I have noticed a trend of this going on.

Perhaps the ex-ricers in their new 6 cyl mustang are starting to realize that the Type R, Si-r, and cobra r stickers are not fooling the V8 guys anymore thus the influx of Cobra emblems being stolen. Just a theory.

Sorry about your pain. If I hear of anybody that did it close to O.C. I'll kick em in the nuts for you.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Apparently there were multiple cars in the neighborhood with emblems stolen, not sure if everyone else got keyed, but the police said I wasn't the only one missing emblems as of this morning...for some reason that makes me feel a little bit better that it was some random act cuz I'm sure if I was into fugging up peoples pride and joy, a few cobra emblems and a SVT emblem would probably be a prime target to hit :(

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I hate that vandalism crap. Sorry to hear about you guys' experiencing it. I hate to leave my Cobra anywhere risky [pretty much anywhere outside IMO] and I have had my valve stem caps ripped off at a wedding reception [while the alarm was on. Kids must have had light fingers]. I may invest in a perimeter alarm sometime but that still wouldn't stop a pro if he wants the car.

Risilrac

Established Member
If I'm parked for a long period of time I put my car cover on. If they can't see it they don't know what they're missing :) It figures though, the one day that I didn't cover it I find a cigarette butt on my roof. Damn kids!

Users who are viewing this thread