Car Help!!

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Okay, here is the situation. I am getting a home line of credit and I have a few options. First, I can keep saving for a Cobra, but I really don't want two loans out on a car. Second, I could buy a Mach 1, but again would have no money to do any work. And finally, I thought of getting another foxbody and I could go crazy with work. Just want to get some opinions on what you would do. I really like the Mach 1, but I could not do anything with it and the Cobra is basically out of the price range and the wife wants to start having kids soon, so the Cobra is pretty much definitely out of the question. The only issue I have with a foxbody is I want to find a close to stock one, which is hard on top of the fact that the stock ones are selling for way more than the last two foxbodies I had put together. Anyway, tell me what you think you would do.

By the way, going with a foxbody would leave me enough for a turbo or some major motor work with some cash to spare and the mach 1 would be covered, but no work could be done.

CCT

Established Member
Keep the cars you have now and save money for the future? If you already have that GT and camaro for a DD in your sig, why spend even more money when youre talking about having kids and paying for a home?

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
No need to go into hock when you already have cars, keep stacking chips untill you have enough.

Users who are viewing this thread