Car is Delayed in body shop

Boobinspector

Established Member
I unfortunatlly had a black ice incident a couple weeks ago. Well I have been very proactive with the body shop and insurance company. For the most part the two of them have listened to me. For instance 4 new wheels for 100 bucks, 4 new Nitto tires, new Afco h/e, new Borla c/b. Well they did not listen to me about the bumper cover. And they went with the Keystone POS. Which did not have the proper mounting hardware or fitment:bash:.

They also just found out the front struts were bent. They then asked me if they were aftermarket because the parts company told them Bilstien struts are only aftermarket on mustangs. I them had to explain why they are stock and this is why they should have only dealt with ford for the parts. So now instead of getting my Car back monday it looks like it could be wednesday or thursday.

This %#@#ing sucks.
Just had to vent a little. But other than this they have been very helpful and informative about what needs to be done. Also accepting input from me as well. They have also kept it indoors for the hole time. :banana:

Just can't wait to have it back. Atleast I won't have that annoying Paint chip the size of a 50cent piece on the hood anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread