Car is Finally Finished

CharlieR

Established Member
Al if I'm in on the 29th I can video(or whatever) for ya, as long as we get to bolt on the 18's for one last test(prove I'm right :))
And thanks for not telling anyone that the aluminator with "bolt-ons" and belt off makes 60 more than me N/A. :??::D

Bad Intention

Established Member
Al if I'm in on the 29th I can video(or whatever) for ya, as long as we get to bolt on the 18's for one last test(prove I'm right :))
And thanks for not telling anyone that the aluminator with "bolt-ons" and belt off makes 60 more than me N/A. :??::D

Thanks Charlie. Had a blast at SCSO Saturday.

Oh and i promise i wont tell any one that you learned that the Nitrous works better with the bottle open. :banana:

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member

Oh and i promise i wont tell any one that you learned that the Nitrous works better with the bottle open. :banana:

hahahah been down that road once before lol. . . .it just tends to run real rich with the kit on and bottle closed, looks like a smoke screen going down the track hahaha

scott_0

Established Member
sounds like a nasty combo, but we all know that its never ever done lol

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
It is too bad they won't be handing out any times at GP on the 29th. Maybe we can convince them to give some times out. I am pretty sure that I will be there, but I have to admit that the "no times" crap has me turned off a bit.

Mike

Bad Intention

Established Member
It is too bad they won't be handing out any times at GP on the 29th. Maybe we can convince them to give some times out. I am pretty sure that I will be there, but I have to admit that the "no times" crap has me turned off a bit.

Mike

Me and Monty from JMS will be there just to track tune the car. Larry always has the track prep great at his lil events. Im going to use my phone to get my MPH just to see what it will be.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Wow! That thing has to be a monster! I am definitely looking forward to seeing videos of that beast at the track...:rockon:

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Man I would love to make it on the 29th to see some runs of this titan. I will be out of the area unfortunately. Videos will be a necessity and hopefully round 2 won't be to far away.

Bad Intention

Established Member
Wow! That thing has to be a monster! I am definitely looking forward to seeing videos of that beast at the track...:rockon:
Thanks
Man I would love to make it on the 29th to see some runs of this titan. I will be out of the area unfortunately. Videos will be a necessity and hopefully round 2 won't be to far away.

A buddy of mine will be there taking video of all my passes. After we get the trans tune where it needs to be i will be running it a good bit to take advantage of the cool weather.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Its no sleeper. Between Full exhaust, Blower and the BOV it loud.

LOL my TVS is quiet but my exhuast is loud. I plan on stopping by JMS(and hitting up a track or two with mikeltdlx) when I hit gulfport for school. Last time I hit up their shop was in 05 when I was on my way to K9 school. hopefully ill get to see your ride! Congrats!

CharlieR

Established Member

Oh, yea us "Social Racers" always have fun @ heads up street races. Gulfport will be more fun for ya, you'll have your car. :banana: As for the 2nd part...:shrug: I gotta test every theory with real world data. And yes works better with bottle open. :)

hahahah been down that road once before lol. . . .it just tends to run real rich with the kit on and bottle closed, looks like a smoke screen going down the track hahaha
Well if my data logging math is good it wasn't too bad or smokey for being 10.29:1 A/F and 12 degrees of spark advance.

Last edited:

Bad Intention

Established Member
Al, that car is going to be insane. I can't see the times.

Good job!!
Thanks Tony. Im not sure what to expect other than hold on.

LOL my TVS is quiet but my exhuast is loud. I plan on stopping by JMS(and hitting up a track or two with mikeltdlx) when I hit gulfport for school. Last time I hit up their shop was in 05 when I was on my way to K9 school. hopefully ill get to see your ride! Congrats!
Let me know when you come down we can hook up and go to the track.

Oh, yea us "Social Racers" always have fun @ heads up street races. Gulfport will be more fun for ya, you'll have your car. :banana: As for the 2nd part...:shrug: I gotta test every theory with real world data. And yes works better with bottle open. :).
Charlie its always fun when im at the track with yall.

Hell yea man can't wait to see it on the 29th.
Thanks we have about a bakers dozen going from N.O

Was this on pump or race gas?

Shell URT advanced. Will be switching to 93 and M1 after holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread