Car meet @ Cherry Hill Mall - Sunday Nights

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
Hey thanks to everyone who came out tonight. We has a really nice turn out for being Feb.
Sorry i forget ur guys names but 2 badass cars. Thanks again for coming.

- Sean

BTW.. Check out our clubs website...
http://www.controlledinsanity.net/
Sean, remember that night I came across you on 30? Well my car left me stranded later that week. My clutch ended up going out on me when I was doing 50 mph on Route 1.

Ironic since you and I were mentioning how crappy our Cobra's have been.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
yeah yeah i remember. I was just talkin to the guys tonight bout ya...

yeah that sucks man! sorry to hear. My rear is shot if it makes ya feel better... drivable, but shot

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
yeah yeah i remember. I was just talkin to the guys tonight bout ya...

yeah that sucks man! sorry to hear. My rear is shot if it makes ya feel better... drivable, but shot
I would of been there tonight if I had my car. It's still at Ford. I am waiting for my clutch in the mail.

And I had a new rear put in my car. Maybe yours and mine were right next to each other on the assembly line on a late Friday. :shrug:

BStorm

can wheelie for miles
Established Member
would have been there also but i got tanked last night and didnt get home until 1pm today and slept until midnight. be there next sunday

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
Your right , a prettty good turnout for the middle of Feb. :beer: sorry i wasn't able to shoot up to subway but i had to get home ( college :cuss: ) ... i'll be up there again soon :D
No big deal. glad ya made it! thanks again for coming

vipergts281 said:
How many Cobra's were there?

3-4

BStorm said:
would have been there also but i got tanked last night and didnt get home until 1pm today and slept until midnight. be there next sunday

haha thats not a bad thing. Next sunday we will be there. hope to see ya there! :beer:

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I would of been there tonight if I had my car. It's still at Ford. I am waiting for my clutch in the mail.

And I had a new rear put in my car. Maybe yours and mine were right next to each other on the assembly line on a late Friday. :shrug:

Nice car man...sorry I didnt get a chance to talk to you, was pretty occupied with the big turnout and a lot of people running really late. My buddy was rushing his ass off to see the 630rwhp white 03 but he ended up not making it, lol.

Sean youve had so many damn problems with that car...and I was considering getting one this fall! :( (jk, still am depending on money)

Hope to see some more snakes out next week.

EDIT: I guess that was Flames's car? That thing is sick...ill get some pics up tomorrow.

Last edited:

NightHawk_WS6

Flamed and Sprayed
Established Member
quadcammer said:
yeah, haha, i meant the turnpike.

what time are you all usually there till?

An hour or two depnding on the temps and turnout. A club member owns the Subway down the street where we go for some discounted food (or order some pizza next door)

vipergts281

Established Member
NightHawk_WS6 said:
Nice car man...sorry I didnt get a chance to talk to you, was pretty occupied with the big turnout and a lot of people running really late. My buddy was rushing his ass off to see the 630rwhp white 03 but he ended up not making it, lol.
:poke: I wasn't there this past Sunday.

What did the white 03 have....a Whipple or Kenne Belle?

vipergts281

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
sounds good see ya next sunday

Whipple. sound bad ass. (long tubes)
Nice. My buddy has a Whipple on his 04. It was odd watching a car actually putting alot of car lengths on me. :rolling:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread