Car pretty much done

Eddie Z

Established Member
That's awesome, very nicely done. Can't wait to hear some track times and numbers at 20 psi.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
JIMS that is sick. How long have you been going up and down the 1320? 370rwhp and a 10.7 to boot is impressive driving. Any pointers for us young guns? Good luck with the future runs.

JIMS SVT

Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
JIMS that is sick. How long have you been going up and down the 1320? 370rwhp and a 10.7 to boot is impressive driving. Any pointers for us young guns? Good luck with the future runs.

Been doin this for maybe 8 years or so.But quite often .Almost every weekend.I lived across the street from a dragstrip for a few years also.Just go to the track and have fun and practice alot.Dont be afraid of breackin stuff.Lol

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
JIMS SVT said:
Been doin this for maybe 8 years or so.But quite often .Almost every weekend.I lived across the street from a dragstrip for a few years also.Just go to the track and have fun and practice alot.Dont be afraid of breackin stuff.Lol
Easier said than done. I live about 2 hours from the track and I am going to college and working to pay the bills so I don't have much extra time or extra money after the rent and bills are paid. Hopefully I can get more hours this year. Im taking the summer off from school so Ill be workin and driving my ass off hopefully at the track. Now hurry up and post some cids. LOL

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
aww man you were my hero with the n/a setup . I think my dad(steve gifford) told you that at MD one day.haha

JIMS SVT

Established Member
9cobra4 said:
aww man you were my hero with the n/a setup . I think my dad(steve gifford) told you that at MD one day.haha
Lol...I gave him a piece of 4'' stainless steel pipe for a intake tube on the FS car.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
JIM!!!

You scared the crap out of me, I read the title and was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesus don't ever do that again.

Users who are viewing this thread