Car Show and FREE Drag Racing

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
cele3 said:
I see that some folks who post on other Mustang boards are lurking here! Some of you may have already heard (ie: STROKD) of what we're doing, but if not, here's a link:

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=301060&referrerid=5710

I hope to see you all at the show and race.

Rob.
Hell yea dude, can't wait!!! I'm bringing all three Stangs if I can find a pinch driver. My g/f will drive the Vert if it's running in time.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Hell yea dude, can't wait!!! I'm bringing all three Stangs if I can find a pinch driver. My g/f will drive the Vert if it's running in time.

I'll give my left nut if I get to drive Strokd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I will pinch drive the orange car too if needed. Since I am sure my car will not be done in time. =(

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I will be there in one of the snakes... I may be doing some shake down runs on the 97 if I can get the turbos on the car by then...

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I will be there in one of the snakes... I may be doing some shake down runs on the 97 if I can get the turbos on the car by then...

You really don't even wanna **** with it at Denton man...seriously...not worth it to risk it.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
xtremejc said:

Same here my TT kit is going to be installed on the 28th, it should be ready by time of this show, and might be doing some testing myself on low boost.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Same here my TT kit is going to be installed on the 28th, it should be ready by time of this show, and might be doing some testing myself on low boost.:D
Wanna race? I'll run you vert vs vert...:coolman:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
I'll give my left nut if I get to drive Strokd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I will pinch drive the orange car too if needed. Since I am sure my car will not be done in time. =(
You can drive it if you promise not to kick my speaker on shifts... it isn't the most trivial thing to do, and I don't want my $300 speaker bashed in.:shrug:

I am 99% sure my g/f wants to drive the Vert, so I dunno. I dont know if its going to be ready, but I'd like to take all three if I can. You can take your pick, but my g/f really wants to drive the vert cause its her favorite color...:lol1:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
You can drive it if you promise not to kick my speaker on shifts... it isn't the most trivial thing to do, and I don't want my $300 speaker bashed in.:shrug:

I am 99% sure my g/f wants to drive the Vert, so I dunno. I dont know if its going to be ready, but I'd like to take all three if I can. You can take your pick, but my g/f really wants to drive the vert cause its her favorite color...:lol1:

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can ya tell I'm excited? :-D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Man I've replied to every one of your posts, so I better figure something out for this one..

Why do you have to be such a kunt steve? :D

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I think we should have a contest to see who can drive what.

The contest goes like this.......

1. We get a measuring device like a graduated cylinder or syringe.
2. The person who can squeeze the most juice out of my ball bag, wins a drive and a Baby Dolls Trophy.

My Red Bull just kicked in.....

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Dude I'm on redbull this morning too. Stuff kicks so much ass.

I wake up and I'm like dude **** 8 am class.. I drink a red bull, and I run 5 laps around the building and then go to class, and ****ing hit on all the girls twice as hard, while getting a blowjob and eating some punch and pie. Good shit.

Users who are viewing this thread