Car show at Imperial Cars-Mendon MA

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
my car is already there. just dropped it and left it there, gotta love being across the street. Have fun tonight guys.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
If I was leaving RI around 6:30 would I make it in the car show or should I just take my DD up?

chuckstang

Established Member
that was nutz. I got there at 5 and honestly I cant imagine how anyone got in the show after that, it was a zoo and honestly, its one of those shows where you probably want to stay with your car unless your the kind of person that parks there car at the walmart parking lot

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Best show/cruise night I've been to bar none. It was only it's third year too. Alot of thought went into this. Police being present was nice. Paramedics walking around the show.... Nice attention to the details.
Trolleys full of people coming in til around 9pm when they started coming in half loaded. It was truly an experience. As word gets out on this one.... it will be difficult to get to it. Some staff guys said cars started showing up at 10am to get a spot. Haha.
I agree with Chuckstang. we had to stay around the cars all night. Too many people there. Respectful though which was nice.
Looks like I've gotta take the day off next year for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread