CAR SHOW -- CENTRAL FLORIDA TOYOTA -- Orlando

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
My dealership is hosting a local car show. There will be a lot of imports, but it would be nice to have some SVT's / Mustangs / ETC. represented. The show is on October 8th from 8 PM to 10 PM. All makes and models are welcome. The show is sponsored by Power 95.3. You can register your car at www.power953.com. If we have enough representation we can have a whole section for Cobras or SVT's. There will also be trophies for:

Best Exterior (Open)
Best Interior (Open)
Best Scion tC
Best Scion xA
Best Scion xB
Best Sound System (Open)
Best Classic/Antique

If you need any more information, you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

If you are going to register, then please post here so I can gauge the turnout. Go ahead and bring your car out even if you dont have a "show" car. This will be a good opportunity to get together with some fellow SVT's, Mustangs, etc.

REGISTRATION IS FREE!!!

fuel

Established Member
You couldnt get 101.1?

Just kidding, looks like a great show. :beer:

Ironhand

Banned
It's on a Saturday. I will try to make it. That reminds me. I gotta clean my car again. I just cleaned it Saturday too. :)

Ironhand

Banned
Hey Fearno1(Fred), We could cruise up there together, just dont leave my lowly Mach far behind. LOL

Ironhand

Banned
Hey Nick, sure, Please do setup a spot for us. I know I'll make it with Fearno and an oddball question, is your Cobra Black too? :)

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
No...

Ironhand said:
Hey Nick, sure, Please do setup a spot for us. I know I'll make it with Fearno and an oddball question, is your Cobra Black too? :)

My car is Oxford White. Make sure that you guys register so that I can get a spot setup.

Stangd--when is your car going to be done? What are you going with?

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Headcount...

Lets get a headcount. I can get spots set aside for us, but we will need to have them registered. I do need a solid headcount though. You can register at the gate, but I would need commitments to get everyone set aside.

Also, my buddy with his prop/N2O Viper and some Viper guys might come out, so we can all hang out after the show.

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
NickFL said:
Lets get a headcount. I can get spots set aside for us, but we will need to have them registered. I do need a solid headcount though. You can register at the gate, but I would need commitments to get everyone set aside.

Also, my buddy with his prop/N2O Viper and some Viper guys might come out, so we can all hang out after the show.
I'll give a commitment by tomorrow, just need to clear the date.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
What are the odds???

stangd1909 said:
If my car is done I will be there!! :pepper: :banana: :rockon:

Do you have any chance of having it done? How is the project coming along? I need to get a peek at that, I will probably have Sam build a motor for me soon.

Users who are viewing this thread