CAR SHOW -- CENTRAL FLORIDA TOYOTA -- Orlando

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
NickFL said:
My car is Oxford White. Make sure that you guys register so that I can get a spot setup.

Stangd--when is your car going to be done? What are you going with?

Its at ford getting a new motor....I should have it back on Mon or Tues. I need to call Sam And see if he will have time to install and tune the Whipple. If not I will just come down without the whipple... :whine:

I will know Monday when I am getting it back for sure! I will keep you posted but it looks good for me :beer:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
NickFL said:
Do you have any chance of having it done? How is the project coming along? I need to get a peek at that, I will probably have Sam build a motor for me soon.

I am having Sam build my motor sometime between Feb and Mar....

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Hmmmm...

stangd1909 said:
Its at ford getting a new motor....I should have it back on Mon or Tues. I need to call Sam And see if he will have time to install and tune the Whipple. If not I will just come down without the whipple... :whine:

I will know Monday when I am getting it back for sure! I will keep you posted but it looks good for me :beer:

Are they fixing it under warranty. Hope to see you there. The address is:

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
NickFL said:
Are they fixing it under warranty. Hope to see you there. The address is:

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837

Yes!! I am going to and be there!! Sounds like it is going to be fun!

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Nice!!

I am glad to hear that. I imagine that you are pretty happy about that.

Glad to hear that you will make it out! Make sure to register so that we can have the space set aside.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Whats going on with this show? Im trying to gather up some people to go. Is anyone else confirmed for the show? I wanna know that some of us are gonna be there before i make plans.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Registration...

I have one person registered, i will register, and I have a few more who have committed. I think it will be a good time. One of the guys I work with has some Vipers coming out. Also that afternoon, the Magic Dancers will be having a charity car wash here!!!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
NickFL said:
I have one person registered, i will register, and I have a few more who have committed. I think it will be a good time. One of the guys I work with has some Vipers coming out. Also that afternoon, the Magic Dancers will be having a charity car wash here!!!
Ok, im still trying to get some people together. 2 of the people i mentioned it to have to work so im down 2. Im hoping to go and i will give you adefinite answer by the middle of the week. Magic Dancers :rockon:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
The more the better...

That is fine. Just copy and paste my original post if you want to. My buddy will have a pretty good viper representation there, so the more Cobras and Mustangs the better. We might all ride out somewhere after the show.

REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
cobra2798 said:
Ok, im still trying to get some people together. 2 of the people i mentioned it to have to work so im down 2. Im hoping to go and i will give you adefinite answer by the middle of the week. Magic Dancers :rockon:

If you guys want to meet them Im best friends with Lisa. We went to highschool together. :beer:

Ironhand

Banned
REDLIKEFIRE02 said:
If you guys want to meet them Im best friends with Lisa. We went to highschool together. :beer:

Really? Nice.... Does that mean your going? Did you already register?

I hope to see alot of Mustangs there...

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Registrations...

We need some registrations. I have only one registration other than myself. I hope some of you guys are going to make it out. I dont want to be out done by the rice and the Vipers.

Ironhand

Banned
Just so you know. I wrecked my Mach 1 yesterday, So I will not be able to go. I may ride with someone but I know my Mach anit going.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Sorry to hear that!!

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you will still be able to come out.

Lets get a little head count of any of you guys that are planning on showing up?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread