CAR SHOW (Northshore)

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Next Saturday, April 19, 2008 starting at 8:00am there will be a Mustangs & Fords only car show at Banner Ford on the Northshore. This is the Northshore Mustang Clubs Spring show. All Mustangs and Fords are welcome from what I understand. I know there is a registration fee the day of the show but Banner has flyers in reference to early registration. The winter show was great so I think this one will be better. Hope to see some of you out there. (FYI - I am not part of the Northshore Mustang Club I just enjoy seeing Mustangs.):coolman::rockon::burnout:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I for one won't be able to go. My car will hopefully be at Outlaw getting some "work" done:burnout::burnout::burnout:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'd like to be there. Not sure how the old bitch is going to run. Just bought the SCT proracer package from roddy and i'm trying to get the tune in line again so i can drive it.

vincendebbie

Stangs 4Life
Established Member
Mineral did you go to the show today at Banner? I was kinda there, was working on a friends car in the shop and then put the 373 set up in mine. Looked like there was plenty of cars out there and my boss said everyone ate all the food and drink that was there.

Lawman

Established Member
I went, and loved the vintage cars that were there.
I traded my '01 Cobra the same day, and purchased an '07 Saleen S-281SC.

Users who are viewing this thread