Car show poster

5-OH

Established Member
Well I apologize for the B word on the poster I'm making two one for my home office which will be the one you see here, and another for car shows which will probably say Red headed mistress or something.

That name has a meaning though a friend of mine purchased this car at a local ford dealership I was with him the day he purchased it. I wanted a black left over FHP lx that was brand new and never pressed into service. I couldn't buy the car because I was 19 and the insurance would kill me. For years I pestered my friend about buying the car from him. He became a cop and got a take home car all the mustang did was sit in the garage. Eventually I was hired by a different department. Finally about 7 years ago I ran into him at the shooting range. I asked if that red headed b*tch was for sale it wasn't. Then about 6 months later he called me up and asked if I was still interested, and of course I still was. The car was all stock with 36,xxx miles on it a deal was made and here she is now. Of course my wife refers to her as a b*tch as well.

Users who are viewing this thread