Car Show Today

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
It was great to see everyone today at the car show. We had respectable MACA/Cobra representation. Dinner at Hooters was cool too! :beer:
Whoever took the pics at dinner, post 'em up! :rockon:

Lurker

Established Member
Yea I met a bunch of people. Don't even know who exactly everyone is..

Great first GTG for me... :beer:

Sorry I couldn't go to Hooters though..

Last edited:

Evan5469

Established Member
I had a blast. Glad we had such a good turnout. And the dinner at hooters was great. And yeah i definitely want to see those pics.

teongies

Established Member
Yep, It was a good time, sorry I had to bail from Hooters so quickly. I would have liked to stay longer, but I have to get up for work at 330AM and needed to get some things done before I hit the sack.

Tom

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Just got home from a 4 hour meeting where 12 people sat around trying to develop a mission and vision statement for a non profit that I sit on the board for. :bored: :rollseyes :sleeping:

Sorry to leave so early and damn I wish I was at Hooters with you all. I was quite parched and a 22oz would have done the trick. Oh well, glad to see everyone enjoyed the rest of the day!

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great time fellas!!!!! Pretty neat to see the looks on everyone's faces when 19 Cobras pulled in to the College Park Show!!!!

And Jessica turned out to be incredible photogenic!!!!!

Lurker

Established Member
I actually counted 22 at Safeway right before we left... maybe I can't count though :shrug:

Oh yea, and one of the Cobras got on the dyno almost at the end. It was a silver KB'ed vert. Put down 571rwhp I believe and blew the Z06 that impressed everyone so much away. Way to represent :rockon:

Last edited:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I felt the day was a total waste of my time and energy. It took about 2.5 hours to get there and once I was settled in everyone was starting to leave. Sorry I did not go to Hooters with you guys I wanted to beat the traffic home. It took me about 3.5 hours to get home and about $120.00 in fuel round trip...I should have put the street tune in my car and ran pump gas. The postive note on the day was when they interviewed me and shot video of my car. Spending 6 hours driving on a Sunday to GTG for 2 hours....that really sucked. After today you may not see me until the BIG GTG.

Lurker

Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
I felt the day was a total waste of my time and energy. It took about 2.5 hours to get there and once I was settled in everyone was starting to leave. Sorry I did not go to Hooters with you guys I wanted to beat the traffic home. It took me about 3.5 hours to get home and about $120.00 in fuel round trip...I should have put the street tune in my car and ran pump gas. The postive note on the day was when they interviewed me and shot video of my car. Spending 6 hours driving on a Sunday to GTG for 2 hours....that really sucked. After today you may not see me until the BIG GTG.

Heh...yea I saw you were a little pissed. IMO almost everyone did leave quite quickly... I sticked around till about 6ish, and I was one of the last Cobras there.

Oh well, OC is almost here :beer:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Sorry to vent everyone I was looking forward to this and it was just a big let down.......I am not pointing fingers you all know how I am......the traffic on the way home made me pissy.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I had a great time meeting everybody although I still havent been able to produce a single Cobra to show you guys :nonono: I really do have two though I promise the next GTG ill bring one out. :rockon: for a great time and great people

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
it was a great time, im getting ready to send dwight a few pics now, and i also have video footage of all the cobra's in the parking lot.

cory

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon with the MACA crew! I liked getting in for a $1.00 & the drinks, hot dogs, & burgers were only $1.00 each! Nice cruise on 95 then to hooters... :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread