Car Suggestions?

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
I'm going to be buying a new car. I'd like a 03-04 Cobra, but due to my job I need a somewhat "higher profile" car. Any ideas on something that can be fun to mod yet still presents a nice appearance?:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd pick a G8 if you need a "Professional" appearance, and maybe need to drive coworkers/clients around every now and then. An LS3 certainly isn't a slouch by any means, and gets some great gains with simple bolt ons, like any LSx motor.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
I'd pick a G8 if you need a "Professional" appearance, and maybe need to drive coworkers/clients around every now and then. An LS3 certainly isn't a slouch by any means, and gets some great gains with simple bolt ons, like any LSx motor.

I'd like to stay away from Pontiac just based on the fact they are being shut down.

ModularFan

Established Member
never heard of a job that requires you to have a high end car, you work for the MOB or a drug dealer :lol::lol:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to stay away from Pontiac just based on the fact they are being shut down.

Who cares? You can probably get a deal on one for that reason. It's not like parts or service is getting shut down, the G8 is a Chevy in most of the world anyway.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
Real Estate? If so, what do you do? Leasing?

+1 on the E55 or M3 suggestions. They are the perfect fit, imo.

Yea real estate. I do mainly condo conversions. Turn factories and apartment buildings into high end condos.

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
I'd go with a lexus ISF. The new acura TL is nice too.

The ISF is sooooo nice. I'd look into it. I personally don't like the new Acura TL. It has a front and ass on it that's way too pointy for my liking :shrug: The interiors are extremely nice, though!

THE_STIG

Established Member
I understand where he is coming from, it doesn't make you look very professional if you come roaring up the street setting off car alarms in front of clients.

My vote is an E55 AMG, M5, CTS-V

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
E55 AMG, 335i, M5, CTS-V

If i where you i'd stick with an automatic if it's for driving clients around. That means i'd get the E55 AMG.

You havn't told us a price range though . . . cause i could also suggest a CL63/65 . . .

Users who are viewing this thread