Car transport from PA??

Red99SVT

Established Member
I know this is a longshot, but figured I would throw it up here as well. I am buying a car from York, PA and I am down here in Georgia. I had planned on coming to get it this weekend and still might, but figured if you guys up that way knew anyone that does that reasonable or maybe even someone headed this way for the NMRA race or something we could maybe work out a deal. I am right outside of Atlanta. Any help would be appreciated.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am buying a 2V car from a guy in York, PA. Just something to play around with on the street and track. Should be a fun car. Just needs an automatic:)

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Whats up Nathan, i'm heading your way for the nmra race this week but i'm flying down. These gas prices suck! Round trip airfare and rental car is less then what the cost of fuel would be to drive down and back.

Is the car your buying streetable? If so, why not fly up here and drive it home? Delta has a direct flight from ATL to Harrisburg regional thats pretty cheap. If you decide to do this and the timing is right, i might be able to pick you up and take you to the car in York or maybe you can work something out with the seller.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yeah it's suppose to be street able Ken. I am always scared to hop in a modded car and make my first drive a 700 mile one.....lol. Bradenton should be a good race. Wish I could go. I will be at the Commerce one for sure. Looks like a drive up and back. Was just throwing it out hoping someone might be headed this way.

Users who are viewing this thread