Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show May 27th

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
There is a Car/Motorcycle/Truck show this Sunday, May 27th if anyone is interested. There will be live bands, food, stereo competition, and burnout competition. Strong MACA showing?? Here is the flyer...

cvtcar.gif

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Sorry for short notice, I just found this out this morning...and I know it's also Memorial Day weekend.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Ok, I'm gonna throw this out there to save the embarrassment later, lol. My isn't a p.o.s. but it's not show quality either. It's my DD, and I know you guys all have sweet cars...I've seen the pics/vids. But if a few of you are coming to this, I'll put mine in there strictly for the fun of it, and just to meet/hang out with you guys. I would classify mine as a 10 ft. car...looks good from 10ft. away, lol.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Ok, I'm gonna throw this out there to save the embarrassment later, lol. My isn't a p.o.s. but it's not show quality either. It's my DD, and I know you guys all have sweet cars...I've seen the pics/vids. But if a few of you are coming to this, I'll put mine in there strictly for the fun of it, and just to meet/hang out with you guys. I would classify mine as a 10 ft. car...looks good from 10ft. away, lol.

Do it - I would have no problem representing my 10ft. DD along side other bad ass rides - LMFAO :burnout:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I could see popping in about midway through. Finishing a bull run right up that way and will be in the neighborhood. Would they allow an import like, say, a Porsche? Proly around 1-2.

chefnasty

Established Member
Hmmmm, I could possibly make it... Was deciding if I wanted to ride up there sat night for the cruise in at the mall, but this sounds better lol

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Thanks all I really appreciate it. Hope yaul can make it out on Sunday sounds like it will be a good time. I just cleaned my baby today for the drive up.

Users who are viewing this thread