Car won't start !!??

tommy s

Established Member
Jumped in this morning and she just turns and turns and won't start ...grrrr... There is a strong smell of gas when she turns but no fire !! I did put a new tune at the end of the season and noticed with our colder Canadian weather that the weeks before I stored her she was hard to start in the morning like there was no choke !?? And this morning it's pretty cold here .:shrug:

tommy s

Established Member
TB issue? Reload the tune.

The cold start starting problem started with the new header tune , I put the heat on in the garage and gonna wait to see if it helps , thanks I'll reload the tune if that doesn't help.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Same thing happened to me it just spun over but never started.
I tried taking battery loose for 30 min, Took it loose for 2 hours and still didn't work. I was hoping to do a reset on computer.

I put a battery tender on battery and it fired right up. May want to try it and see if it works.

tommy s

Established Member
Same thing happened to me it just spun over but never started.
I tried taking battery loose for 30 min, Took it loose for 2 hours and still didn't work. I was hoping to do a reset on computer.

I put a battery tender on battery and it fired right up. May want to try it and see if it works.

ok I'll try that , the plugs and brand new oil I just put in are full of gas f#$@ ...I'll dry the plugs and change the oil again ...

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Try starting it with the pedal to the floor, once if fires get off the pedal ASAP

This turns off the injectors, if it's flooded, she should fire

tommy s

Established Member
Ok , heated up the garage,charged up the battery and dried up the the plugs and she started up right away :banana: I also changed the oil just for peace of mind. This must be a florida or california tune lol .

Thanks for the help guys .

Users who are viewing this thread