Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover

Shinigami23

Established Member
So I found a "company" special-carbonfiber.com that makes carbon fiber radiator covers, but I was curious if anybody has heard of them or bought from them? Just want to make sure I'm not dealing with anyone shady.

Thanks

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I've never even heard of them, but they seem to have quite a catalog to offer.

blk02edge

Established Member
I've heard the quality is meh and they have terrible customer service.

Shinigami23

Established Member
That's all I needed to know guys thanks. Wish I could find more flat black or carbon fiber under-hood dress up parts for the 99-04 crowd.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I don't have any photos in my phone but I have the rear firewall piece and radiator cover for my car. As far as I know I'm the only one with the firewall piece but I could be wrong.

Shinigami23

Established Member
Where did you get these parts? Same place?

I don't have any photos in my phone but I have the rear firewall piece and radiator cover for my car. As far as I know I'm the only one with the firewall piece but I could be wrong.

Gravik

Established Member
This would be perfect but I have a lowely GT and not a Cobra. Unless the guy can just do solid flat black then that would be perfect?
He can do a solid black with no lettering

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wckdvnm

Established Member
Where did you get these parts? Same place?

Came from HCM Carbon, got them from a good friend and business partner of mine. Took him forever to get the parts, the radiator cover looks exactly like stock just carbon fiber even including the prop rod holder.

madscotsman

Established Member
So I found a "company" special-carbonfiber.com that makes carbon fiber radiator covers, but I was curious if anybody has heard of them or bought from them? Just want to make sure I'm not dealing with anyone shady.

Thanks

I got my battery/brake reservoir and coolant tank covers form them through Amazon and had no problems with them at all. Quality was good as far as I can tell and their prices were ridiculously better than anyone else I found. Their radiator cover for the 10-12 is $150-200 cheaper than anyone else, just cant bring myself to spend that $300. If I could only find a CF cover for my other coolant reservoir, I would be happy:

IMG_0884.JPG

Last edited:

Shinigami23

Established Member
Looks good

I got my battery/brake reservoir and coolant tank covers form them through Amazon and had no problems with them at all. Quality was good as far as I can tell and their prices were ridiculously better than anyone else I found. Their radiator cover for the 10-12 is $150-200 cheaper than anyone else, just cant bring myself to spend that $300. If I could only find a CF cover for my other coolant reservoir, I would be happy:

View attachment 68022

Users who are viewing this thread