Carbon fiber

mrpork

Established Member
Lets see some of the pieces that you have put on your baby's. Was thinking of going with some carbon fiber pieces on mine just not sure where to start.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll upload some pictures when I get home, I have almost every carbon fiber part they make for our cars.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

\
\
I have the Carbon upper and lower grills, Supersnake carbon front splittler, carbon mirror caps, carbon rear splash guards, carbon rear spoiler, carbon radiator cover, carbon fuse box cover, before I did the KB, I used to have the carbon hood vent and the JLT 127 carbon intake. I still need the carbon rear diffuser and carbon license plate cover

Makinghole

Established Member
Here is the carbon work I did for the Texas Mile

11701008_10153072159578165_4069507698260442301_o.jpg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I like the stock wheels.

Its very easy to go overboard and become tacky with accessories like carbon fiber but i think this car is done perfectly.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
All that SS stuff on your car and your still rolling on stock wheels, cmon man!

I personally love the stock wheels, the only wheels I would put on the car are the 13/14 supersnake wheels which are the best looking wheels IMO. Hyperstangs makes them and they're almost 5k for the set. I just don't see myself spending that much money for wheels, unless some crazy good deal comes along.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I personally love the stock wheels, the only wheels I would put on the car are the 13/14 supersnake wheels which are the best looking wheels IMO. Hyperstangs makes them and they're almost 5k for the set. I just don't see myself spending that much money for wheels, unless some crazy good deal comes along.

I agree the new SS wheels are very nice and about the only thing I would consider replacing my current Alcoas with. $5000 is crazy though, maybe sets will start finding their way into the classifieds.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree the new SS wheels are very nice and about the only thing I would consider replacing my current Alcoas with. $5000 is crazy though, maybe sets will start finding their way into the classifieds.

Yeah if I come across a set that isn't crazy expensive I'll buy them, but I don't I'll get that lucky lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought for sure a set or 2 would've found their way into the classifieds or eBay by now.

Oh they have, I check ebay every day looking parts. The two sets that have come up for sale both went for close to 6k. Maybe I'm a cheap but if you pay 6k for wheels you need your head examined lol

Users who are viewing this thread