CarFX eats it at Hallett

Sap

Established Member
[Flame Suit On]

The argument could be made that without the bolt in cage they might have been killed or seriously injured.

moot09

Established Member
[Flame Suit On]

The argument could be made that without the bolt in cage they might have been killed or seriously injured.

The argument that could be made is that they are a bunch of idiots for thinking a bolt in roll cage would be safer than actually putting on it right. This shop is in tulsa, most of the guys there are morons, hence there attempt at testing a new rollcage lol

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I suppose I'm more disappointed in the main body structure and A-pillars than I am the cage failure.
you kidding me??? look at those pics again, and just imagine how much force there was in this impact! i think the pillars of most cars will be crushed if you stand them on their nose and shove them on their top. this mustang didn't fall from a stand still either, it was obviously carrying quite a bit of momentum as it rotated onto its roof.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is the gif I made from Nam's pics after he posted them in october.
crashstang.gif

He was booking according to Nam...
thanks Jason! i didn't feel like using Photoshop to make a gif... maybe later! whenever i do, i'll try to put mustang in the middle of photos.

The Mustang was just a total spur of the moment thing... noticed it, maybe about 50-60+mph, and then it all happened. hence why my pics were kinda off... lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread