carnauba wax...

Tmac

Established Member
I am almost done with the Klasse products, should I leave it at that, or put a wax on over it? I have Mother's stage 3 and Turtle Wax platinum carnauba whatever as well, says it is 100% carnauba. Is one better than the other?
I used the Meguires swirl remover, I am more than impressed with that stuff, that clean up a lot of ugly. Used a clay bar for the first time too. Couldnt believe the crap it picked up.
Thanks guys :beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I wouldnt top your Klasse with any of those carnaubas you have. I think you will be happy with the Klasse by itself. But depending on the color of your stang, you may want to look into a finer carnauba like S100, Souveran, Signature, #16, Nattys, or even some #26. They all look real nice on top of Klasse SG. I myself am not really fond of Klasse SG on my car so I always top it with a carnauba the next day or after the first wash. Klasse is something I use for the winter months or on white/silver cars.

Did you have any troubles applying and removing Klasse SG?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I've always used Mothers Caranuba and I love it. Althouh I've never put it over and Klasse products. It can't hurt I would think. Good luck. What color is your car?

Tmac

Established Member
My car is black, this is the first time I have ever put much care into a car, and it had quite a few swirls and small scratches so I wanted to do everything right. The Klasse SG has been a real pain to remove, I have been doing smaller and smaller sections so it wont dry as hard. I am really impressed with the shine, but wanted to know if the wax would add any extra protection or shine.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Tmac said:
The Klasse SG has been a real pain to remove

I had the same problem. You really need to use THIN THIN coats and do a panel at a time. You have to wipe it off as soon as you wipe it on really. I do a panel (fender or half of the hood/roof) then quickly remove right away.

Users who are viewing this thread