Carol Shelby special on Velocity.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Special on Carrol Shelby. They are going over the GT350, and the next @ 10:00 they will talk about the 13 GT500

Its very good and informative

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I must have missed the 13 gt500 one it was mostly super snake in last hour. Did I miss something?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I must have missed the 13 gt500 one it was mostly super snake in last hour. Did I miss something?

No...they only mention the 13 breifly...it was mostly on the history and the super snake. But it was still good. I assume they would speak more on the 13 when I read the description.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
is there any chance that someone has a capture card and could upload this somewhere or torrent it? or maybe someone knows where i can watch this online? no velocity for me.

blair223

Established Member
is there any chance that someone has a capture card and could upload this somewhere or torrent it? or maybe someone knows where i can watch this online? no velocity for me.

I looked online but did not find any options on their website for watching it. Too bad, most broadcasters provide access to show content online.

Had to bump my Direct TV to the next package level up for an extra $14/month. Sounds like it will be worth it and they seem to have some other cool shows coming up in the future.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

i have a capture card but i didnt tape all 3 hours only the last one. watched the others live. if the other two come up on velocity again i will tape them and record them all for you and upload online in 1080 hd for ya!!! :rolling:

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
i have a capture card but i didnt tape all 3 hours only the last one. watched the others live. if the other two come up on velocity again i will tape them and record them all for you and upload online in 1080 hd for ya!!! :rolling:

This would be much appreciated! :beer:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i just threw that out there as a shot in the dark, that would be awesome!!!
here's the schedule for 'Carroll Shelby "King of the Road"'...
Series Schedule - Velocity Channel
thanks in advance man!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
This would be much appreciated! :beer:

No problem

i just threw that out there as a shot in the dark, that would be awesome!!!
here's the schedule for 'Carroll Shelby "King of the Road"'...
Series Schedule - Velocity Channel
thanks in advance man!

Ok I'll look when I get home and record all 3 hours and figure out how to switch capture card to record on cable instead of Xbox lol and also where would I upload these online???

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
to be honest, i'm not really sure since i haven't dealt with really large file hosting like that. you could try google video maybe.
i don't know if you mess with torrents or not, but i believe that would be the best route to go with something like this. list it on a common site like demonoid(i can give you an invite) or piratebay, seed it for a couple days, maybe a week, should be good after that.

Users who are viewing this thread