Carrera 4S Vs. 03 Cobra

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
Ok on my way home from dinner i pull up next to a Carrera 4s. I look over and figured why not so i give it a rev. he opens his window and he says "you think you have a chance? Are you serious with that car?" and his fat loser friend that was with him found this funny. So i said yes i'm serious. Light turned green...he just rolls off like a loser!!!!!!!!!:cuss: talks all kinds of SH*T and doesn't even go! I looked up the stats on his car and it said 13.1 @ 106! I ran a 12.8 @ 110! so annoying. i just wanted to beat him and be like wow you paid 90k for that car? Porsche owners are losers!

Mika

Established Member
The guy was an asshole no doubt. He probably doesn't even know how to drive it.

Mika

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
holy giant sig batman!
you should have punched it and let him hear your exhaust rip by... that would have shut him up...

JWC

Established Member
I owned an 03 KB Cobra (just sold it) and now I drive a TT 996 Porsche, he may have been a chicken or as you call porsche owners "a loser" but if you make it down to VA I run ya! NOT ALL Porsche owners are losers though!

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Don't let them bother you.

My guess is one of 2 things happened here:
1. The guy had no clue at all about cars and thought you were driving a Mustang GT.
2. He was actually worried you might beat him and didn't want to get embarassed in front of his pal. So he stood to lose too much and decided to slam you instead while making an attempt to save face.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
SVTkel said:

1. The guy had no clue at all about cars and thought you were driving a Mustang GT.
2. He was actually worried you might beat him and didn't want to get embarassed in front of his pal. So he stood to lose too much and decided to slam you instead while making an attempt to save face.
yep...that is the same thing i was thinkin':beer:

BostonStrangler said:
Ok on my way home from dinner i pull up next to a Carrera 4s. I look over and figured why not so i give it a rev. he opens his window and he says "you think you have a chance? Are you serious with that car?" and his fat loser friend that was with him found this funny. So i said yes i'm serious. Light turned green...he just rolls off like a loser!!!!!!!!!:cuss: talks all kinds of SH*T and doesn't even go! I looked up the stats on his car and it said 13.1 @ 106! I ran a 12.8 @ 110! so annoying. i just wanted to beat him and be like wow you paid 90k for that car? Porsche owners are losers!

In his own way the guy was probably admitting that you would OWN him. Trust me...not all Porsche, M3 & M5 guys are game for a race. People can talk sh*t all they want, its a free country. Maybe you're lacking in other areas and need to have your ego stroked through your penis extention (Cobra).

Catfood

Established Member
cut back on the porsche owners are losers please. were not all that bad. I would have ran you and Im lucky if my car will get low 14s, but I would have given it everything I had. SOME Porsche owners are dicks, but not all.

Catfood said:
cut back on the porsche owners are losers please. were not all that bad. I would have ran you and Im lucky if my car will get low 14s, but I would have given it everything I had. SOME Porsche owners are dicks, but not all.

I like Porsche owners. I think those dudes are for the most part the guys that you will always be able to count on stretching the cars legs if there is some open road.

mrose75

Established Member
SVTkel said:

Number 1. He doesn't know one Stang from another. Figured he didn't wanna waste his time, like most Cobra owners and a Honda/Acura/Nissan/Toyoata.

OdessitPashka

Established Member
Hate cocky bastards like that! I ran one in my Z28 with 3 people in the car on the highway. Was behind him and had to ease off the gas because I was right on his bumper...

Carrera S is a bit faster due to the less weight, but 4S weighs too much!!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I ran into a guy that tried to say his 911 was stock even though I knew for a fact it wasn't. No way is a stock BOV that loud. I managed to whipe up on him anyways because he had 19 inch HREs and a tire that didn't stand a chance of holding the car to the ground.

Stupid Porsche owners.

fivepointno

Established Member
you know whats funny my neighbor has a carerra 4s and hes a cocky bastard ill have to run him someday

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
You shoulda just ran your car and showe dhim what its got.

I liek porsches, good cars, but their owners think there the best thing ever created.

BTW the 911 4 models are AWD. They use like 5 % at the front wheels all the time i think and can go as high as 35% to the front wheels, power that is.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
if he would have been that rude to me, i would say, lets see how your fatass handle this and throw a 7krpm and say lets go loser!

Ubergeist

Established Member
I have read that mags have gotten them at like 12.7@113
for the 997.

The 997 is no slouch for sure.

I like Porsches.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread