"Cars and Coffee" Irvine Saturday April 5th

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Does anybody go to this event? I will be in that area this weekend and thought I could check it out if it's worth it. What else is going on that weekend in and around Irvine? I saw that Stillen is having an open house but who Knows if I will go. Thanks guy's :banana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive gone but i have to leave the house at 6 am to get a decent spot. just too damn far, even without traffic. if youve never been, definitely go. its an experience to say the least and you never know what youll see there. ive still yet to see a Maserati MC12 in person and i believe one was there before as was a Maybach Excelero which id love to see in person. i know a few veryrons have gone before. theres always a few stangs there. cobras/saleens/gt500 and modded GTs too. :thumbsup:

rookieterminato

Established Member
U guys better leave early, i got there around 7:20 last week and it was super packed already i had to park on the side. This week ill be going to the stillen show instead though see u guys there if u guys make it.

99 GT

Established Member
Im 10 minutes away so i go about every week with my bro and some friends...ill be there tommoro or should i say today haha i need to get some damn sleep:banana::pepper:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Im 10 minutes away so i go about every week with my bro and some friends...ill be there tommoro or should i say today haha i need to get some damn sleep:banana::pepper:

If thats your car in your avatar I think I saw your car today do you have black 03 wheels?

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Yeah i saw your car then looked clean. you have some dark tint.lol
Did you see the Ford GT with the Whipple that thing was Bad

Users who are viewing this thread