Cars and Coffee Savannah GA... Aug 17th

crazycarlo

Established Member
There is a Cars and Coffee event scheduled for August 17th in Savannah GA. If you have never been or seen the pictures there are some awesome rides that usually show. Just putting the word out there if you in GA and your interested in coming.

tistan

Established Member
I'll probably ride by, but I can't imagine there is going to be too many impressive cars at this event.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
There is a Cars and Coffee event scheduled for August 17th in Savannah GA. If you have never been or seen the pictures there are some awesome rides that usually show. Just putting the word out there if you in GA and your interested in coming.

I hope to check this out. I am moving to the area in the next 3 weeks. We have Cars & Coffee in Annapolis, MD. I don't drink coffee...but I like seeing the NICE cars.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I actually ended up not going because it was pouring at my house and I figured it was to in Savannah so I have no idea what it was like.

tistan

Established Member
It was a couple raggedy looking Miatas, a mid 80's camaro with faded paint, couple 350z, and a couple other junkie looking imports mixed in.

Users who are viewing this thread