Cars are cool....

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
In Haywood Custom speed for 10 hours yesterday due to icy conditions, I got to see some good stuff. Procharged 04 Mach 1. Twin 46mm turbos on a 04 GT conv auto. Randy's 05' mustang body that will in 8-9 months be a 7 second car. A 10"lifted 97' F-150 getting a 02' Lightning powertrain swap. All awesome. I was like a kid in a candy store. My Focus was the smallest powerplant there, and least powerful by a long shot. But power is power, and it was great. These guys work all day to help others enjoy thier cars more. I wish I had the technical expertise to do such things. Just a quick note! E-

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I remember the last time I poked around a speed shop.

Nothing like a Ferrari Testarossa,,,,

With Twin Turbos!! :bowdown: :banana: :beer:

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
The Focus is getting there. Still need some more time on the dyno to get the power up top. At about 5900 rpms the power curve sort of flattens out. Randy Haywood says a little more time changing the fuel and cam timing, we should be well over 200 at the wheels. Already the car is much nicer to drive, starts easier, idles smoother, etc. I need to put the off road pipe back on too, I bet I lost some power with the cat in place. With the nitrous on, she is really quick, lots of fun. Soon it'll be time for an upgrade to the clutch and brakes. But for now she's running fine. Lots better than before. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for asking! E-

Users who are viewing this thread