Carvana and other car buying services.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I hear ya Comp - I always put a comment at the end of the ad....cash only - no payments - no joyrides. At least that will weed out half of the morons. I just tell myself the aggravation is worth the payoff.

Good shit brings good buyers. Ive talked to flippers who priced high to weed out the lowballers and had burner phones. Right now with income tax you can add a grand to your price and the refund ballers will pay

noco5.0

Established Member
I got a quote from Carvana on my 15 Challenger M6 Hellcat with 6700 miles. They offered me 38k lol. I'm not really looking to sell and I know Hellcat values have tanked but that's crazy. I used to flip cars fairly regularly and the Craigslist tire kickers got old. We have a local collector car auction a couple of times per year, which is my preferred method of selling cars.

nxhappy

Established Member
I went to about 10 dealers on my truck, all of them gave me laughable low ball offers. Then I used Mobu. I ended up with $7500 MORE than the other offers. I am not saying Mobu will offer you a great deal, but in my situation, it was well worth it. I had never heard of them before.

Users who are viewing this thread