Cat Back Systems and X or H Pipe?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Yeah I am thinking SS too...why do they have to cost so much! Is there a vendor out thier listening...that may want to do a group purchase??

Bueller? Bueller?

In most cases: You get what you pay for.

Ninosport (http://www.ninosport.com) has some pretty good prices on exhaust components. Call him up and mention that you are a registered SVTPerformance member. You'll be pleased with the prices :-D :beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
4 inch rolled tips on my Borla Stingers.

I'll make it easy for you. Come by anytime if you want to hear it. Your best bet is to go to Dyno day and listen in. If you can't make a decision with 10-15 exhausts sitting in front of you...............

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay...Dyno day was helpful for the exhaust issue. Hissssnsvt..I need the part numbers from Magnaflow for the exhaust system you have on your Cobra...I heard you when you were out with Rick for testing on your car...AWESOME!!!

I know you have the complete Magnaflow set up with catted X and catback..but, you mentioned you had the Magnapack..which I could not find..so, if you can let me know what part numbers for each piece so, I can be sure to get the same set up! That set up :rockon: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread