Catching a scumbag ... how can I track this guy down?

Squeeler92

Ok, well as some of you may know, my dad owns a gas station. If anyone knows how gas stations run, there are certain companies that are allowed to get free gas, the amount is put on a tab and they can pay for it later. It's a risk, but it helps business and whatnot. Anyways, a certain company didn't pay for 3 full weeks. We tried calling them and each time they said that they would come by later that day and bring the money. Nothing happened. One day we called up asking for the person responsible and we got a very confused person on the other line saying they had no idea what company we were talking about.

Anywho, long story short, this company up and went out of business, leaving my father $1500 in the hole. On of the previous workers came by just as mad at us telling us that they had told him the day before that the place was going under. The worker never actually met the boss, he was paid thru a 7-11. This company was just shady on all sides. We went to the location that was on their business card ... it was a goddamn Mandarin (Chinese) food place! It was supposed to be a towing service!

Anyways, the guy's name that ran the business is Richie, don't have a last name, but I may be able to get it for you. The company was Road Runner and his number is (631) 793-1041. The business was located in Huntington Station, NY (Long Island). Is there any possible way we can track this guy down? Should we get the authorities involved? Only thing is, we don't have a whole lot of evidence except for that one worker and a bunch of signed receipts. Would this be enough to get a warrant out for this guy? Any and all advice is appreciated ... that's a lot of gas and money to be out without a single word from this a-hole.

Thanks folks!

Black0ut

Established Member
You let a company start a tab without even looking into the business address?

I feel for you guys but c'mon...

Hope things somehow work out for you.

-B

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Call the authorities immediately. Please tell me you have some plate numbers off the vehicles. There is nothing you can do. For the $1500, you will spend more than that on a skip trace.

CSD

Banned
WorkHorse09 said:
Is there any possible way we can track this guy down? Should we get the authorities involved? Only thing is, we don't have a whole lot of evidence except for that one worker and a bunch of signed receipts. Would this be enough to get a warrant out for this guy?
Call the police asap. Give them what you have and know of this business. How about video? Does your pops station have recorded video to pull the make/model/plate of the vehicle present during the sale?

Users who are viewing this thread