catless exhaust

JGS107

Established Member
thanks. this video really doesnt show how truely loud it is.it sounds like a freakin top fuel drag car coming down the road.:)

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
Uhhhh.....what kinda Magnaflow mufflers are those?!?!!?!??! That's loud as ****. Those can't be regular magnaflows, they gotta be straight-thru resonators or something, right? I was going to get two 1-chamber flows and cut out all my cats, but im kinda scared after seeing that video.

Sounds ****in sick though. I like.

Last edited:

redz_02

Established Member
probably magnapacks, had them on my ls1 (similar to the dynomax bullets). Did the same effect for a week, except with the stock mid, pulled off the stock catback and was to lazy to put the maggy on. One thing i hate about my truck, when you come from a Long tube true dual setup on an LS1 a lightning with the stock cats, and a maggy is just to quiet. Thinking about removing the back two cats rather than pay 500 bucks for a legal mid-pipe.

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
Sounds pretty good, I wonder what it would sound like under throttle load.

Only problem for me is I live in an apartment complex and am out sometimes at random hours of the morning at bars or whatever, and I think I would really piss off my neighbors and get some complaints. Either that or always park far away which would be annoying.

Last edited:

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
Yea its loud on the video.... but its SOOOOO much louder in person. Im the guy takin the video. I especially like the shot lookin down at the exhaust with the flame shooting out at the end. But yea he's got the straight throughs and no cats. No tickets yet that i know of or that he's told me of haha.

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
joebob450r said:
WOW!!!!!! Friggin wow. Looks like that's what I'm doin this weekend :rockon:

HAHA When you go WOT for the first time you laugh your damn head off because its SOO unbelievably loud. I think he wishes he had at least kept the front to cats but too late now :D

Users who are viewing this thread