Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Oct. 26

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Its almost October and I've not heard anything about the Catoctin Cruise. I assume there is interest and we'll be doing it. Anyone want to throw out some dates? I know MCOM is doing theirs on Oct. 19. I'll add a poll to maybe get the ball rolling on a date. Select all the dates that work for you. Looking for input.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
The 26th should be best for fall colors. I can't make the 19th.

I believe I'll be in NYC on the 19th so that date doesn't work for me either.

Also, I chose all Sunday's since that's the day we've done them on in the past. I'm open to whatever.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Ah, cutting into football time with Sunday cruises. I vote for a Saturday, but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what is decided.

Why Try

Established Member
I like the 26th

Do we like the route we did last year? Longer, shorter, faster, slower? What did we like and what did we not like about years past.

I would like two groups to keep cars a constant speed. That means someone besides myself needs to do a dry run with me to know the way to go to lead the second group.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Ah, cutting into football time with Sunday cruises. I vote for a Saturday, but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what is decided.
Last year a group of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards for lunch and a little football.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Later in the month is always better for the colors, and Sunday is always better for attendance because some guys work on Sat.
Plus, the 51st Annual Catoctin Colorfest in Thurmont will take place on October 11 & 12, so no conflict then.
The later, the better. My car still needs Billy's Magic Repair before the cruise (man time slips away).

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I like that early start so i can make it back for football. i usually bail after the school since it seems that the parks roads are nothing but rock chips. my schedule is pretty open right now

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I like that early start so i can make it back for football. i usually bail after the school since it seems that the parks roads are nothing but rock chips. my schedule is pretty open right now

Yah same here. That's what we did last year. Departed after the school and went to BWW.

Users who are viewing this thread